Services available on campus

Services and accommodations are available on campus to persons with temporary and permanent disabilities, to students with DACA or undocumented status, to students facing mental health or other personal challenges, to students with other kinds of learning challenges, and to students looking for a community.

Some resources that might be of use include in no particular order:

This is not an exhaustive list. If you have trouble finding a resource or community, please let us know and we will help you get connected. Within the MSE Department, Patti Vogel can also answer questions from undergraduate students and Renee Hilgendorf from graduate students.

Mental Health and Stress Management Resources

If you are feeling overwhelmed, or are worrying about a friend, please reach out to one of your instructors or your academic adviser. We can try to help or we can put you in touch with someone who can help.

UM has trained counselors available to listen and help: